Sunday, September 28

1 day until the 4 week cardio challenge

September was a Wolverine month with 5 strength/weight  trainings a week, but October will be a cardio month to get better results with the fat % and body measurements. I currently have 3 main problem areas: stomach (hardest to lose), thighs, booty. Just to make sure - no, I am after a big booty to shake, but just to get it in a better shape and state.

The routine for next four weeks:
1 hour cardio at 150-160 heart rate 5 days a week, Monday to Friday in the evenings
No more muffin top routine 5 days a week, Monday to Friday in the mornings

I will not add a Tabata routine in October, but we will revisit the idea again in November.

Starting weight: 55,3 kg
Height: 161,5 cm
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Eating: 1500 kcal per day, 7 days a week

Today I bought a pair of pants, size 36, that I almost fit in - I usually do not buy clothes that are right for my size, but whit these pants I made an exception as I will fit into them by the end of these 4 weeks.

I will take a picture tomorrow morning and take down some measurements as well (waist, hip, thighs)

No comments: